Tuesday 12 April 2011

NSE CHALLENGE 2011

Hey guys!!!Am sure most of us have realized that life after secondary school is not as smooth as we imagined. I remember Ksh.1000 was more than enough to push me till mid-term. At the end of the term, I would even have some more money to buy a big packet of fries, which meant a lot after consistent meals of githeri and some occasional rice at school. At the moment, the same Kshs.1000 will barely take me through the week!!The expenses are just too many and its not like we have a source of income yet. I honestly want to be financially stable ASAP! If I want to make some plans, either hanging out with friends or buying that really nice phone I have seen, I want to do it with my own money.

NSE is offering us, as the youth, an opportunity to learn how to be financially stable by taking advantage of the capital and money markets. They launched the NSE Challenge in 2008 and it has been a major success. It has helped a lot of youth realize that the salary earned at the work place is not the only income available to us.

The NSE challenge 2011 is here and you should definitely be not left out. It was officially launched on 29th March and the registration period ends at the end of this month (April). If you wont participate to get the immense knowledge about the stock market, then do it for the whooping prize money of Ksh.200,000 and an internship with a well established organization.

For any queries about this challenge,please post it in the blog and I will get back to you. If you can also shed more light on the issue,your views will be highly appreciated!!!

Regards......The Shopper

No comments: